Saturday, December 19, 2009

Poop Talk

It wouldn't be a complete day in our household without at least one conversation involving poop. Just the other day we had two conversations regarding the stuff.

Conversation #1:

Me: (Sniffing) Ick. Who pooped? Liam?

Liam: I no pooped. Evan pooped.

Me: Evan, did you go poo poo?

Evan: (Vigorous shaking of head)

Me: Then it must have been Sydney.

Sydney: I didn't go poop in a diaper.

Me: I sure hope not. They don't make diapers for people your size.

Sydney: Yes they do. They make Grandma-sized ones. I saw them in her room before she died.


I stand corrected.

________________

Conversation #2:

Ryan: Yuck. What's that smell? (He knew good and well what the smell was.)

Sydney: I think it's whatever Mommy's cooking for dinner.

Ryan: No, it's not. Go apologize to your mother.


For the record, Evan pooped. I promise that my chicken tacos don't smell that bad.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am sorry but I am laughing my head off!! You better watch out for Sydney...she appears to have Ryan's sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete