Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Flying Pigs and Such

Quick - look out your window.  Did you see a pig flying by?  No?  Well, wait just a minute...there will be one flying by in just a moment.

You see, I, a self proclaimed professional couch potato, started jogging.

Yep, you read that correctly - jogging.

Well, I'm working on it at least.  I promised myself that when the weather cooled off (which for us is usually November and would you look at that?  It's November 3rd), I'd get outside and get moving.

I had Ryan download the Couch to 5K podcasts onto my iPod and I started this past Monday.  With my weak knees, I don't know that I'll actually be running five kilometers by the end of nine weeks, but I'm definitely going to give it a shot.

I don't see any marathons or even half-marathons in my future, but I'm hoping that if I stick with it, I'll see some smaller pants in my future.  :)

Wish me luck!

3 comments: