Sunday, April 15, 2007

I Need Your Help

Every year, my sister, my mom and I get together and make chocolate candy for Christmas. We make peanut butter cups, chocolate covered cherries and the like. Ryan and I give most of it away as gifts to our neighbors and friends and we get compliments from everyone. Ryan's coworkers joked that we ought to sell them they are so tasty.

Well, I'm considering taking them up on it. I'm going to start by making a set of these for Sydney's birthday party favors. In fact, party favors are going to be my focus along with these for party platters. I'm hoping word of mouth will help me land jobs making favors for parties, showers and weddings.

Here's where I need your help. I don't have a name for this business. Everything I come up with sounds cheesy or juvenile ("Sweet Treats", "Edible Delectables", "Charming Chocolates" and the like). So, please leave your recommendations as comments on this blog. I know a lot of people read this blog but do not comment (this means you, you lurkers) and I'm feeling like a loser since I rarely get comments. Here's your chance to leave a comment and help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment