Friday, October 10, 2008

Twitter Meme

I was tagged by Mommy Daisy for the "Six Things About Me Twitter Meme." I'm supposed to list six things that you probably don't already know about me. No one is really sure why it's called a Twitter meme (really short statements maybe?) and I'm not actually on Twitter, but this meme will let me pretend that I am. :)

1. I've never dyed my hair.
2. I love dried cranberries and put them on/in anything I can think of.
3. Green is my favorite color.
4. I think it would be fun to be a meteorologist.
5. I like playing games, but I'm overly competitive and a sore loser so no one will play with me. Although, I would like to add that I think I've gotten better about both of these things over the years.
6. I've made Christmas stockings for Sydney and Liam, but haven't even started on Evan's.

Consider yourself tagged (if you want to be)!

The Rules: If you’ve been tagged with the meme game from Twitter, you must post 6 things no one knows about you on your blog. Then you tag 6 more people. (don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged.) Leave me a message letting me know that you’ve accepted the tag. Let me know when you’ve posted your list. Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment