This week is our first non-speech week in about a year and I'm guessing that I need to find a new activity to keep us busy because I'm about to lose my mind with him home more than I'm used to. Just yesterday Liam managed to:
- pull all of the the books off of the kids' bookshelves. I estimate that we have around 200 of them.
- empty his and Evan's backpacks.
- smear the hand cream that was in one of their backpacks all over the living room carpet.
- open a box of bandages and spread them all over the bathroom.
- open several tubes of trial sized toothpaste (thank you, pediatric dentist) and smear some on the bathroom counters.
- play with a really old baby nasal aspirator in the toilet.
It's not like I had them at home and bored all day. We went to the store, got haircuts and had swim lessons. Apparently that's not enough to keep him occupied.
If I was on the fence about his going to two day or four day pre-K next year, I'm sure as heck not on the fence now.
I shudder to think about the things he'll do as he gets older!