- I ate my very first Lean Cuisine meal this week. It may have been lean, but it was not cuisine. Someone should scold them for false advertising.
- I think that new "Cowboys and Aliens" movie looks so stupid, but I'm the same person who took one look at "Dancing with the Stars" several years ago and said there was no way that show would make it past one season.
- While painting my kitchen the other day, I had Pandora music playing. During the course of the day, it played several Amy Winehouse songs. She really was a talented singer. Such a shame.
- My dad mowed our lawn last week while Ryan was on a business trip. Sydney asked me how much I was going to pay him. (Just in case you're wondering, I pay him in food.)
- I dropped the kids off at Ryan's mom's house for a few days so that I could some stuff done around the house. Sydney said the best part of staying there is that she doesn't have to make her bed.
- I finally started working on Evan's Christmas stocking again. Poor boy is coming up on his fourth Christmas and it's about time he had his own personalized stocking like his siblings.
- I bit the bullet and paid somebody to come out and clean our carpet. Wow! Between that and newly painted kitchen I feel like I'm in a whole new house.
- The kids found a baby gecko in the toy room last week. Liam asked if we could keep it. I politely told him "no" as I captured the scared thing and put it outside where it belongs. Maybe it's time we get some kind of pet....
Two Weeks Later
23 hours ago