One of the things I promised Sydney before her tonsillectomy was that we'd have a Harry Potter movie marathon. She didn't forget about that promise, either. We watched all eight movies over a one week period and while she was in heaven, the rest of us went a bit batty.
I got to thinking about a way to make such a marathon a bit more bearable for adults (not that we'll ever do it again). I guess kids could play it, too, but with a soda.
So, here goes.
Take a drink every time:
1. Harry Potter's lightning bolt scar hurts him.
2. Hermione Granger answers a question or solves a problem that no one else can.
3. Ron Weasley says, "Bloody hell."
4. Draco Malfoy sneers at somebody.
5. Professor Snape says, "Potter."
6. Professor Dumbledore introduces a new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.
7. Lucius Malfoy complains about something.
8. Argus Filch tattles on a student.
9. Bellatrix Lestrange laughs maniacally.
10. Someone says the phrase "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."
11. Someone says the word "horcrux."
There. By the end of any (or all) of the movies, you should be completely sauced. Or, in my case, asleep. Either way, it will make the marathon more bearable.
Perhaps You've Seen It?
5 weeks ago