Friday, March 15, 2013

Semi-Green Thumb

Generally, my house is where plants go when they want to die.  When the allergist said that we shouldn't keep plants in the house to alleviate Liam's mold allergy, I almost laughed out loud.  I can't even keep a plant alive outside, much less inside.

However, this year, we are attempting to plant a garden and I decided to whip our little herb garden into shape.  

I stained two old grass pallets to match our deck:

 photo IMG_5219_zpsfa83d27f.jpg

Ryan drilled a few holes in the bottoms of a couple of new aluminum buckets for drainage and I painted them a little bit before planting the herbs we use most often:

 photo IMG_5220_zps34cb75c3.jpg

 photo IMG_5222_zps114b1f69.jpg

 photo IMG_5223_zps9778c535.jpg

Here's hoping I can keep these poor plants alive!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment