Thursday, August 22, 2013

Well, That's Just Great

We found out yesterday which teachers the boys will have this coming school year.

I don't know anything about Liam's first grade teacher and I can't find anyone who does.

Great.

As for Evan's kindergarten teacher?  It's the same teacher Liam had last year for kindergarten.  I'm guessing she requested Evan after she found out during the kindergarten entrance tests that he could read.

Sigh.

The one advantage to this is that Evan already knows her and is comfortable with her making his transition to "big kid school" a bit easier.

But.....seriously?!?

1 comment:

  1. message me the name of the first grade teacher. i knew some of the teachers at that school along with my old school and since they do move around, who knows, might be somebody I know. Unless, of course, you know they are fairly new since it's been 12 years since I was there.

    ReplyDelete