Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Insomnia Update

Tien left a comment asking for an update on the insomnia situation. Actually, she left two comments so I just want to say "thank you" to Tien, because I love comments!

I wound up taking a Unisom tablet because that's what we had on hand and it worked wonders. I slept like a log and didn't wake up once. It was awesome.

The only down side (and the reason why I haven't taken another one) is that I was groggy for the rest of the morning. Operating heavy machinery was definitely out of the question until about noon. But I did sleep well and that's what I was aiming for, so I suppose it was a success. And Liam didn't seem to be affected so there's another plus.

The insomnia is rather sporadic and hasn't been an issue for about a week now. Maybe this bout of it is over for the time being. Let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment