Friday, May 11, 2007

Please Pardon Our Mess......

Please pardon the mess while I make changes to my blog.

The title has needed to be changed for some time now. I never was really happy with the one I had to begin with; "Cyberspace Sentiments" was all I could come up with at the time I began this blog. I think the new title is much more suited to my life.

The format will also be changing. I need to spend some time playing around with LiveJournal's various options to find one I like. I'm not thrilled with the current "baby" theme, but it's a start.

And a new picture will be coming as well. I've lost 30 pounds since that one was taken back in October (at eight months pregnant) and I'd like to display a better one.

So, please ignore all of the construction noise and try not breathe in any of the dust as I make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment