* Today is Potty
HellTraining Part III for Liam. Only two accidents this morning, so there is hope yet for the boy. He turns three in one month so I am completely committed to making it work this time. Until I give up. Again. Ha!
* Today is also Picture Day at Sydney's school. I didn't buy any because I refuse to purchase pictures in advance (last year's looked terrible). But Sydney looked really cute this morning and now I'm feeling really guilty about it.
* I've been DVRing and watching episodes of the old 90210 from beginning to end. I watch them during nap time and in the evenings when Ryan is working late (which seems to be a lot lately). The final two episodes aired today....I'm going to miss those rich, spoiled people who never have to worry about money.
* I'm having three root canals done on Monday. To say I'm nervous would be a HUGE understatement.
* I still haven't finished cross-stitching Evan's stocking. It won't be done by Christmas, either. But I don't think he'll notice and I promise to finish it by next Christmas.
* My hives finally went away. Only took a week and a half this time - woo hoo!
* As the holidays approach, I'm getting the itch to make my chocolates again. I just wish I had the freezer space to hold them all until we have a chance to give them away.
* We have our Halloween costumes all picked out: Sydney is going to be Word Girl (my mom is making it), Liam is going to be Winnie the Pooh (a hand-me-down from my sister that Sydney wore a few years ago) and Evan is wearing Liam's cow costume from a couple of years ago. I'm so glad it's figured out.