Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Big Two!!

Poor Evan. Not only is he the oft-forgotten third child, but his birthday is just two days after Sydney's. And since he doesn't really know what a birthday is yet, his party/celebration is a little more subdued than Sydney's. Oh, who are we kidding.....it's a lot more subdued. I'm sure in a year or two, though, we'll be doing the whole big party thing for him, too.

For now, I leave you with a few pictures of my sweet boy.

At a few days old:

Photobucket


His birthday last year:

Photobucket


And now:

Photobucket


Love my big boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Clay and Pattie share a party fairly well for now but I am sure those days won't last forever. My birthday is two days before Clay's and gets totally glossed over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a big guy! Happy Birthday Evan!

    ReplyDelete