Monday, June 25, 2007

Old Woman Meme

Erica tagged me for the "When I'm an Old Woman" meme. Here goes:

When I'm an old woman, I hope to:

-Have a house decorated in pictures from our European travels.
-Putter around the house with Ryan.
-Get along with my daughter-in-law.
-Embrace change and new technology.
-Have a giant vegetable garden.

When I'm an old woman, I will NOT:

-Dye my hair bluish purple.
-Butt into my children's lives.
-Tell young mothers in the grocery store to put socks on their babies.
-Wear giant, post-cataract surgery sunglasses more than two days after said surgery.
-Feel sorry for myself.

Unfortunately, I have no one to tag for this since the women I know who read this do not have blogs of their own and I'm pretty sure Ryan, Shiran and Matt would not know what to say about being an old woman! Feel free to leave your own lists in the comments section, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment