Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pre-School, Year Two

Liam started his second year of preschool today. Since most of his last year's class moved up with him, he didn't hesitate one bit when it was time for me to leave today. He had a great day and I'm hoping it's a good indication of the year to come.

Here he is right before we left:

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I'm still working on getting him to smile for pictures :) )

And here's a reminder of how much he's grown over the last year:

Photobucket

My baby's growing too fast. Sniff.

2 comments:

  1. He is growing into such a big boy! And I can't believe it's his second year of school.

    A side note to you: I had a dream about you and your family last night. Don't know what brought that on...strange. You'll have to e-mail me if you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little guy is getting big, I remember seeing him on his birthday...
    Can you get him to carry anything else to school?

    David G.

    ReplyDelete