Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Interesting Bumper Stickers

On our way home from New Orleans last week, Ryan and I saw a trailer covered with bumper stickers. Many of them were amusing and I started thinking about some of the best bumper stickers I've seen over the years. Not all of them are politically correct, just funny or interesting to me.

1. "Visualize Whirled Peas"
2. "My other transport is the Millenium Falcon"
3. "My other car is a broom."
4. "I speak Parsel tongue"
5. "I'm not mean; you're just a sissy"
6. "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a vet."
7. "What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?"
8. "Save a cow. Eat a vegetarian."
9. "God is too big to fit into one religion"
10. "Too bad closed minds don't come with closed mouths"

What's your favorite bumper sticker?

No comments:

Post a Comment