Thursday, October 25, 2007

Six Things About Me Meme

Mommy Daisy tagged me for a meme. I'm supposed to list 6 facts/habits about myself. Hmmmm.......

1. I am short. Really short. I have to stand on the bottom shelf at the grocery store if I want to reach something on the top shelf. Speaking of grocery stores.....

2. I am completely OCD about my grocery shopping. On Mondays, I sit down and make our weekly menu on one side of blank computer paper. I use the other side for my grocery list that is based on the menu. The needed grocery items are listed in the order that I will find them in the store (if I follow my usual path). If I have coupons, I write a little "C" next to the items on the list so that I don't forget that I have them. And I only allow myself one "splurge" or item that was not initially on the list. Helps us save a little money. :)

3. When I was teaching, my classroom was very organized. I always knew where everything was and I only lost one paper in my five years of teaching. My house, on the other hand.......I'm lucky if I can find anything.

4. When I was younger, I wanted to be a nurse. I still think about it sometimes, but the thought of all that science and math makes me nervous. But it would help me fit in with my sisters-in-law a little better since I'm the only one of the five daughters-in-law who is not in the medical profession.

5. I know they're bad for the environment, but I love Lysol/Clorox wipes, Pledge cloths and my Swiffer disposable mop pads. There's something satisfying about cleaning up a mess/dusting/mopping and then throwing away the mess rather than cleaning off the icky sponge/dustcloth/mop and using it again. Besides, I recycle so that makes up for it, right?

6. I don't like yard work. Neither does Ryan. Our yard certainly looks like it. Unfortunately.

So there's a little about me.....consider yourself tagged (if you want to be)!

No comments:

Post a Comment