Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sorry

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been fighting both a nasty case of hives (head to toe, on and off for about a month now) and a bladder infection. So, yeah, I've been a little under the weather as of late. But some antibiotics, Benadryl and an increase in the frequency of my allergy shots should take care of it all in a week or so.

So, I'll leave you with two Sydney-related princess tidbits to hold you over until I'm back to my normal self:

First, after one of her standard four year old whiny fits, I called her a drama queen. She retorted with, "I'm not a drama queen, I'm a drama princess." So that's now her new nickname.

Second, upon Erica's recommendation, I checked out "Princess Smartypants" from the library. We both loved it. It has now been added to the Christmas non-princessy princess book collection. Thank you, Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment