Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to School We Go

Preschool, that is.

That's right, Liam started preschool this morning. Well, it's more of a Mother's Day Out program (five hours a day, twice a week), but we're calling it school to get him used to the idea.

He was so excited to put on his backpack and get going this morning:

Photobucket

Off to the right is the puppy dog bedroll that my mom made for him.


Photobucket

Here he is showing off his backpack which was so heavy he almost fell backward.


Photobucket

And of course, I had to get a close up.


I'm anxious to go pick him up at 2 pm to see how he did. I'm not so thrilled with one of his teachers. She looks and acts like she's about 102 years old and I'm not so sure she's the right "fit" for Liam. I can't tell if it's a true gut feeling or just nerves on my part, so we'll have to wait and see how he does for a couple of weeks.

*******

In other news, I won Mommy Daisy's "Bob the Builder" DVD giveaway. I haven't told the kids about it yet, but I know they'll be so excited to watch it. Thanks, Mommy Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment