Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fear

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Tomorrow is my first day alone with both of the boys and fear is an understatement. Ryan is headed back to work after three weeks at home (two on paternity leave, one "working at home") and I don't know if Liam, Evan and I are going to survive.

Of course, I don't know if it's actually going to be all that horrible or if I'm just anticipating that it's going to be horrible. I warned Ryan that my only goal is survival and to not expect any housework or cooking to be accomplished and he admitted that he'll be happy if we're all still alive when he gets home.

So that's my goal....for all three of us to be alive (not necessarily bathed or out of our pajamas) at 5:30.

Think we can do it?

Say a little prayer for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment