Monday, June 23, 2008

Blogging Break

We're back from our mini-vacation to San Antonio (pictures coming soon...I've got to find the camera first) and now I'm in full time packing mode. The move is set for Saturday and I've still got to pack the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and our clothes. Unfortunately, those rooms have to be packed fairly last minute since we need to use the things in them up until the very end.

Therefore, as I look at the chaos of moving boxes and packing tape in my living room, I'm going to have to declare a blogging break (not that I blog all that frequently to begin with). I'll be back once we're moved and our internet connection is up and running; in other words, sometime next week.

Until then, enjoy my new blog layout (that's the Houston skyline at the top) and check out some of the blogs I added to my Favorites' List on the left. If you read through a feeder of some kind, you'll have to click to see the new page.

Have a good week, everyone!

***Edited to say to Mommy Daisy that I'll answer her pre-school questions next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment