Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things

RachelAnn over at Life of a Single Girl awarded me the "I Love Your Blog" Award AND tagged me for a 25 Random Things About Me meme. I'd post the award but I don't know how. (I guess I ought to figure those kinds of things out, huh?) A big "thank you" for the award, Rachel, and without further ado, here are my 25 random things. (Sorry it took so long, but I just did something similar on Facebook and it took me a while to come up with 25 more things!)

1. I worry about money way too much.
2. I can't stand to listen to people eat.
3. My eyes are blue.
4. I think "Friday Night Lights" is one of the most underrated shows on TV. And if that doesn't get you to watch it, I will remind you that cutie pie Kyle Chandler is one of the stars of it. Sigh.
5. I played the French Horn and trumpet in high school.
6. I don't really like the color pink, but it looks good on me so I wear it.
7. I'm allergic to olives.
8. I really regret not traveling abroad while in college.
9. My first car was my parents' old Camry wagon. I loved that car.
10. I enjoy the idea of skiing more than actually skiing.
11. I have a degree in history, but I don't like American history.
12. I am completely frazzled by trying to plan a wedding shower in three weeks.
13. After having a laptop for several years, I never want to go back to a desktop computer.
14. I enjoy washing the dishes after dinner. No one wants to help me so washing dishes gives me 20 minutes of alone time.
15. I'm a Christian and I'm often ashamed of how other Christians act.
16. I used to drink Dr. Pepper all the time and now I think it's too sweet.
17. I enjoy searching for new recipes and using my family as guinea pigs.
18. I'd love to try out for "Jeopardy!" but I'm way too shy.
19. I found a cute pair of black shoes last week, but they were Hannah Montana brand and I couldn't bring myself to buy them.
20. I like reading bumper stickers on other people's cars, but I won't put them on my cars.
21. I have reading glasses. I'm old.
22. I think cottage cheese is gross.
23. I don't like dogs at all. Not one bit. Go ahead, you can hate me now.
24. When I read for fun, I only read fiction. I got enough non-fiction in college.
25. I'm excited about getting a new digital camera for my birthday next month!

Tag! You're it! Write 25 random things about yourself and tag others to do the same. It's a lot of fun.

------------

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the advice on my student's friend request on Facebook. I ignored the request and I figure if she ever sends me a message to ask why, I'll be honest with her. Better safe than sorry, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment