Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bound to Happen

Well, it happened. I got my first nasty anonymous comment. I got it on yesterday's post about entering the attendance at my church.

Just so you know, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous Nasty Commenter, I was simply venting and I would never ask anyone to follow my silly 8 rules because that's what they were: silly. I'm sorry you took them seriously because I sure didn't. I know that everyone is going to keep signing their name however they want. I'm certainly not stupid. And while, yes, I may be a perfectionist in certain areas of my life, I do realize that not everyone feels the same way and I don't expect them to.

This is my blog and if you don't like what I write or my personality or whatever then do everyone a favor and please stop reading.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment