Monday, March 23, 2009

Blowing Out Some Candles

I can no longer say I'm in my early thirties. I'm now in my mid-thirties thanks to the passing of another year and the arrival of my 33rd birthday.

I've done a lot in my 33 years of living: graduated from college, taught over 500 high school kids, got married, bought two houses, had three kids. There's a lot more I'd like to do in my next 33 years: travel extensively, go back to work, fly in a hot air balloon, learn to make pie crust (that stuff is tricky!), read the entire Bible. I have a whole list of things I'd like to do....maybe I'll post it here someday.

For fun, I thought I'd see if anyone famous shared my birthday. Here are just a few of them: Harry Houdini, Annabella Sciorra, Alyson Hannigan and Peyton Manning. In fact, Peyton Manning and I are the exact same age. I wonder if he has list of things he'd like to accomplish in his next 33 years....perhaps another Super Bowl win?

Have you ever wondered if anyone famous shares your birthday? Check FamousBirthdays to find out. And then come back here and tell me who blows out candles the same day as you (because I'm nosy like that!).

No comments:

Post a Comment