Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pre-School Days

The boys started pre-school today!

Liam has decided that smiling for pictures is so last year, but here he is with his military-style haircut (no, it's not a military pre-school, but don't think that doesn't cross my mind a few times each day!):

Photobucket

Evan was excited for his very first day of school:

Photobucket

Here they are together:

Photobucket

Liam gettin' down to business (so busy he couldn't stop and give me a kiss):

Photobucket

And Evan was excited to be able to do a puzzle without his big brother's interference:

Photobucket


And what did I do while all three kids were in school?

Well, I didn't go to Bible Study.  I'd signed up to take a pretty intensive Bible study course (one where you read the entire Bible in ten months), but no one else signed up for it so it was canceled.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go to the Mom's Bible Study on Thursdays instead.

I managed to get dinner in the crockpot, straighten up the house a bit, fix some buttons on a couple of Sydney's school jumpers, sew up a couple of stuffed animals that were losing their stuffing and wrap some birthday presents for an upcoming party.

Overall, it was a productive way.  And, more importantly, a quiet day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That just makes both boys, especially Evan, look SO GROWN UP! I'm glad that they're enjoying it. And it's great that you'll have a little free time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love first day of school pictures.

    ReplyDelete