Monday, July 30, 2007

Is it Just Me.....

........or is "John From Cincinnati" the worst HBO show ever? I know it takes a while to get into HBO shows, but several episodes in, I just can't watch it anymore. Borrrrr-ing. And enough with the cursing. We get it, they're all a bunch of angry people, but come on, a cursing every fourth word is overkill. And it's not even included in wonderfully flowery prose like "Deadwood."

.......or is "LOTR: The Two Towers" the "Empire Strikes Back" of the LOTR series? I have been reading it for two months now (with a break for HP7) and still can't get through it. I'm sure that the details of it are important to the whole story of the trilogy, but it sure is a tough read.

.......or am I odd for actually liking the new shows on Lifetime? Most Lifetime shows are pretty cheesy, but their new Sunday night lineup is really good.

.......or is getting back on a diet the hardest thing ever? We fell off the wagon with evening milkshakes and a breakfast buffet (hello, carbs) and now we're struggling to get back to our diet plan.

.......or am I the only person who doesn't hire someone else to do yard work and house cleaning? Because it sure feels like I'm the only one in my neighborhood and Sunday School class that knows how to clean a toilet and do a load of laundry.

.......or is playing dress-up and/or Barbies torture? I'd much rather read books, play games, color, paint, or do anything else than make up princess stories using Barbies.

Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment