Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chocolate, Pre-School and Jerk of the Week

Still no name. I'm still down to Third Coast Chocolate and Eat This Chocolate, but I'm waiting on several things before I decide. First, Ryan has to set up a URL for me. If one of the names is not available, then obviously we'll go with the other.

And second, a friend of mine is coming over next week to help me develop a logo and color scheme. Once we've come up with a logo, I'll post it here to reveal the company's name, so you'll just have to wait a bit longer. My friend is also a whiz at marketing so I'm going to pick her brain about that as well. So much to do!

*************

In other news, Sydney starts full time pre-school in a couple of weeks. I'm a little sad to have my girl gone all week, but it's time for it to happen. She and I have been at odds all too frequently the last few months and we are both in need of a substantial break from one another. Our personalities are quite similar and that is bound to cause conflict. A lot of conflict. But, don't feel sorry for her or me. If you want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for Ryan since he's got two stubborn, argumentative females to contend with.

*************

And finally, did you hear about the woman in this article? She wins the award for "Jerk of the Week". Yes, it's an award that I made up. I think I just might make it a weekly post topic. Heaven knows there are plenty of jerks out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment