Friday, July 11, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I am WAY behind on posting pictures. In my defense, however, we DID just move. It's taken me a while to find all the computer equipment and I do have a baby and a toddler to watch/entertain/feed all day. Plus, said baby insists on being held 23 out of every 24 hours and typing one handed is not my forte.

Anyway, here's a summary of the last few weeks in pictures:

Our trip to San Antonio with my parents and my sister and her family:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sydney and Liam having fun with the moving truck:

Photobucket


Our 4th of July:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And a couple of random pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(This last one is Liam after feeding himself banana pudding. Very yummy. Very messy.)


There! That should do for now.

Pictures of the house coming soon, I promise. I refuse to post pictures of rooms still in total disarray so it'll be another week or so. But they're coming. I promise.

Also, Mommy Daisy's pre-school questions will be answered in the next week, too. Promise.

Think I said "promise" enough in this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment