1. When I went to pick Sydney up from school today, I saw a student just her size wearing the same thing she was wearing (red shirt, khaki shorts) being escorted to the bus he/she missed (which happened to be Sydney's exact bus). Then when I pulled up to the curb, they couldn't find her. Panic! But then she stood up and all was well.
2. If Evan's eye goop doesn't clear up in the next two weeks, we are off to the pediatric opthomologist to have his tear duct surgically opened. I'm praying that the third prescription eye drop that we just got works.
3. We have ants in our master bath and kitchen (yuck). The exterminator is coming Friday and I have to have all of our kitchen cabinets and pantry cleared out. Where am I supposed to put everything?
4. Hurricane Gustav is headed in our general direction. And it looks like a doozy. Needless to say, we are less than thrilled.
5. Evan refuses to sleep more than 3 hours in a row at night. Tired does not even come close to describing how I feel (which admittedly, makes Items 1-4 above seem even worse than they are). Thanks to back to back pregnancies and two babies who have/had less than stellar sleep habits, I haven't seen eight hours of sleep in a row in over two and a half years. At this point, I'd give my left arm for a full night's sleep.
I promise to be less depressing in my next post....by then Ryan will be home from NYC and my gig as a single parent will be over.
5 Uses For Resources
2 days ago