Friday, August 8, 2008

Seriously Lacking

I got the bright idea last week to get a picture of all three kids together. I found that my photography skills are seriously lacking.

Pose #1: Evan in bouncer, Sydney and Liam on floor:

Photobucket


And then after making them put their shirts down:

Photobucket

The two older kids look OK in this shot even if they are a little squinty, but what was I thinking putting Evan in the bouncer so far behind them? You can barely see the poor boy.


Pose #2: Evan in bouncer, Sydney and Liam sitting next to him:

Photobucket

This one's good of Sydney and Evan (despite the deer in headlights look), but I can't get Liam to sit still. So I trap him with my leg (you can see it on the side):

Photobucket

This one's OK, except for Sydney's weird eye thing.


Pose #3: All three lying on the floor:

Photobucket

First of all, too far away. And second? Sydney looks like she has cocker spaniel ears.

Photobucket

Better, except that Liam isn't looking at the camera.

Photobucket

The best one I got of all three. Evan's not looking at the camera, but I'll live.


After Liam ran off (you can't hold that boy still for more than 30 seconds), I took a couple of just Sydney and Evan:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'd already come up with a few cute ideas for this year's Christmas card photo, but after this experience, I think I'll cough up the dough and go to a professional. I'll let them wrangle three kids and make them smile at the same time....

No comments:

Post a Comment