Friday, January 30, 2009

What to do?!?

I knew I was taking a risk by joining Facebook. A lot of my former students are on Facebook and while I liked most of them well enough, I don't know that I want them to know where I live or have access to my kids' pictures.

I set my profile and pics to "private" and have been very careful about who I "friended". I deleted my blog address on my profile and I even chose to not join my high school's group (I taught at the same school I went to).

But one of my students found me through another contact and has requested that I "friend" her. She was a sweet, smart kid and I don't mind having contact with her, but a lot of her friends are my former students, too. Which means they might make the same request. So it's the old snowball effect.......

So do I "friend" her or ignore her? I don't like being mean, but I don't want to have too much contact with my other students, either.

Help!! Advice, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment