Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Before and After (bathroom)

Sorry I've been MIA. Nothing's wrong and we're all fine (except for Liam's runny nose), I just haven't felt like blogging. Like my mom says, I've just got a case of the "blahs."

Anyway, we're almost done with the bathroom update. I've still got a bit of painting to do around the trim and I have a couple of pictures that need framing and hanging to add some character to the space, but other than that, we're done.

Here's the before:

Photobucket
I'd already taken it down, but we had a clear shower curtain so that we could get some light in the shower.

Photobucket


And here's the after:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I really miss my red bathroom, but with the addition of the multi-colored shower curtain and the pictures I have yet to hang, I don't think it's too bad. Boring, but not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment