Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life by Numbers

1 - the number of times the phlebotomist had to stick me for my glucose test this morning
2 - the number of hours I was at the doctor's office today
3 - the number of pieces of pizza I had for lunch today
5 - the number of dollars I had to pay for parking at the doctor's office
7 - the number of steps in a row Liam took on his own on Sunday
16 - the number of steps in a row Liam took on his own this morning
27 - the number of weeks pregnant I am
29 - the number of weeks pregnant I am measuring
35 - the number of miles my parents had to drive to babysit Liam this morning
42 - the number of times Liam flirted with the pizza place waitress today
53 - the number of times I told Sydney that she needed to wear pants instead of a dress to school today due to the cooler temperature
0 - the number of times she listened to me

No comments:

Post a Comment