Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happiness

OK, I'm back to my happy self. Ryan got home late last night and for the first time in a week, I finally slept well. Amazing how a good night's sleep (and a warm body sleeping next to you) can improve your mood!

And, my best friend from high school got married this evening. The ceremony was lovely and she looked absolutely amazing in her wedding dress. Sydney came with us to the ceremony and oohed and aahed over the dresses and flowers. She is such a little girl. I can already see her planning her own wedding in her head.

The reception was lots of fun, too. Liam joined us for some yummy food (the boy is a bottomless pit, I tell you) and delicious cake. At least the groom's cake was yummy. It was chocolate so of course that's the one I had to try. Sydney seemed to enjoy the bride's cake so I'm assuming it was just as scrumptious.

So congrats to my friend, Amanda. All your planning paid off. Your day turned out beautifully, just as you deserved. We wish you all the happiness in the world. (Not that you'll actually read this post any time soon since you're off on your honeymoon) :) But still, congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment