Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Day Four

I am thankful for:

1. my bed and the beautiful and warm quilt my mom made to go on it
2. my grandmother's cornbread dressing - yum
3. new recipes that turn out great
4. elastic-waist pants
5. toys that don't play music/make noise
6. cooler weather that actually makes it feel like autumn
7. chocolate
8. cocoa with marshmallows
9. the guy at Best Buy who calls me whenever a shipment of Wii's is delivered
10. a husband who is willing to get up at 4 am to go to Best Buy on Black Friday to get a Wii since I can never seem to get there before all of them are sold
11. children who sleep through the night
12. shortcuts around the freeways that are always under construction
13. movies that crack me up (like "Dodgeball")
14. sippy cups with straws
15. the morning sickness "cocktail" (half a sleeping pill and 50 mg of B6 right before bed)
16. credit card points that can be turned into plane tickets
17. a nice, cold glass of white wine (a distant memory, but I can still be thankful, right?)
18. Caller ID
19. the nice neighbor who took in the sick neighborhood stray cat
20. all of my blogging friends

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment