Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NYC Ideas

Wow! So everyone thinks that not only should I go to NYC with Ryan on his next trip, but we should take Sydney as well. I really do think she'd enjoy it, even if she and I are within inches of strangling each other by the end of the week.

Hopefully we'll be able to pull it off financially. After all, we've been saving our credit card points so that we could cash them in for plane tickets for our long-awaited trip to Europe next summer. Unfortunately, for many reasons, that trip will not be happening so we might as well use them for this trip. And the hotel will be free since Ryan's work will be picking up the tab on that one. So, really, food and entertainment will be our only expenses.

So now I need a list of things she and I can do together. I previously mentioned that she'd most likely enjoy skating at Rockefeller Center, going to FAO Schwartz and the American Girl Doll store and seeing the animals at the Central Park Zoo. She'd also love seeing the castle in Central Park.

Any other ideas for a 4 1/2 year old girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment