Friday, November 30, 2007

Whew!

I did it! I posted every day in November. It was fun, but I don't know that I'll be doing it again. It was just too much pressure to come up with something to say everyday.

And, as someone who has run out of things to say, I'll leave you with some cute things that Liam has done lately:

1. He pulls himself up to a standing position, holds on to my shoulder, and when I say, "Ready, set, go!", he lets go and stands by himself for a few seconds. He laughs hysterically and is obviously proud of himself. Then he either grabs onto my shoulder again or falls on to his well padded bottom. I still don't if he's going to be walking by Christmas.

2. He holds Sydney's pink, plastic (and fake) hair dryer up to his head and moves it around. Future hair stylist, maybe?

3. He's figured out how to make a clicking sound with his tongue. We've been having entire "clicking" conversations.

4. He points to various objects in the books we read to him. His favorite thing to point to is the sun. This is strange to me because Sydney always pointed at the moon when we were reading books.

5. He is finally drinking milk from his sippy cup. It is nowhere near the amount he should be drinking throughout the day, so he still gets two bottles a day so that he'll at least half of the milk he's supposed to get each day.

And that, my friends, is my final NaBloPoMo post. I'll be taking a break for a few days and post again when I think I have something noteworthy to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment