Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo, Men Who Cook, and Liam

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo and I decided to give it a whirl this year. In case you haven't heard, NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month, which means I will (attempt to) post every day in November. I can't promise that every post will be interesting, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Today is also National Men Make Dinner Day. Too bad Ryan is in NYC this week, otherwise I could totally get into this. I'd make Liam do it, but considering his idea of a meal is whatever he can pick up off the rug, I think I'll pass.

Speaking of Liam, he now has two teeth. Two, tiny teeth. And a ton of drool. I can't wait for those other 14 to come in. I see lots of baby acetaminophen and teething tablets in our future.

We think he's also said his first word. Of course it wasn't "mama" and it wasn't even "dada." His first word was "up." He says "up" for everything: when he wants to be picked up, when he wants more food, when he wants the toy Sydney is playing with, etc. I was a little sad that his first word wasn't "mama", but at least it wasn't "dada." Sorry, Ryan, but Sydney said "dada" before "mama" and it's MY turn this time around.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get into the groove of this NaBloPoMo thing as the month goes on....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment