Tuesday, November 6, 2007

To Go or Not to Go

Ryan's job has him traveling to NYC for a week at a time every couple of months or so. He's been twice now and although I know he is working pretty much non-stop the entire time he's there, I can't help but get a little jealous. I've been to NYC several times and I love it there. I love the hustle and bustle of the streets. I love the tranquility of Central Park. I love trying out the various foods offered by the street vendors. I love the endless possibilities for entertainment.

He'll probably be going back in January and I'm trying to decide whether I should join him or not. If I go, then Sydney will have to miss a week of school so that she and Liam can stay with my parents out in the 'burbs. Of course, we could always take her with us. After all, she's in pre-school and it's not like missing a week will go on any kind of attendance record. Plus, she's never been on a plane before and I think she'd love NYC: ice skating in Rockefeller Center, FAO Schwartz, the American Girl Doll store, Central Park Zoo and let's not forget, we may even see snow if we go in January. She's only seen snow once and I doubt she remembers it.

What do you think? Should I go along? Should we take Sydney, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment