Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun Fact Friday

I'm running short on ideas for posts today, so I'll have to fall back on the old Friday standby: fun facts.

1. The kids got a ton of Halloween candy and are only allowed to eat a piece or two each day. It's been 14 days since Halloween and it's almost all gone. Oops.

2. My dream car is an Audi TT with no car seats in the back.

3. I'm cooking a whole chicken for the very first time tomorrow (we usually just eat chicken breasts). Keep your fingers crossed.

4. There is a lady down the street who has introduced herself to me twice and I cannot for the life of me remember her name. I'm usually good with names so I'm pretty embarrassed to have to ask her again.

5. The boys have their well baby checkups next Monday and I have to take them by myself. Both of them are scheduled to get shots. What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment