Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Another edition of non-serious things for which I am thankful:

* Pink sunrises and sunsets.
* Being able to see the stars at night (since I couldn't really see them when we lived in the city).
* Showing Sydney and Liam how to "see their breath" on cold mornings.
* The neighbor's cat that lets me pet him.
* Sydney's sweet giggle as she watches "Tom & Jerry" cartoons.
* High thread count sheets (we only have one set and I love them dearly).
* Antibiotics that make my baby feel better.
* Homemade pot pie.
* Allrecipes.
* The beautiful park nearby that has a lake with a one mile track around it.
* Curbside recycling.
* The fact that when her teacher asked what she was grateful for, Sydney said she was thankful for her brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment