Monday, November 24, 2008

Here We Go Again

Tonight was Round 2 of Vomitfest 2008 in our household. Naturally, Ryan had band practice this evening so he missed the whole thing. But in the span of two minutes, Evan projectile vomited all over himself, me and the recliner, Sydney spilled her drink on the living room carpet and Liam woke up crying from all of the commotion.

I'll spare you from the really gross details, but I will tell you that Ryan came home to wet carpet, a sink full of dinner dishes that I just couldn't get to, a washing machine full of stinky clothes (including not one, but three sets of Evan's pajamas), puked-on sheets and towels, a half-naked wife (in a totally non-sexy mood) and a half-naked, vomit crusted baby. After the third Exorcist-esque episode, I simply gave up on clothing for either of us and sat with Evan in the recliner with nothing but a diaper for him and a towel for me. And sure enough, there was a fourth episode and I was thankful that I hadn't bothered with clothing.

So I'm off to take a shower to wash off the ickiness of the evening. Come to think of it, I might just take two showers. It was just that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment