Friday, November 21, 2008

Six Things/Fun Fact Friday

Mommy Daisy tagged me for a Six Things About Me post so I thought I'd make it my Fun Fact Friday post. Here goes:

1. I've lived in Texas for most of my life and I've never been to Dallas. I hear it's loads of fun, but I've never had a reason to visit The Big D. I've also never been to El Paso, but in my defense, it's like 750 miles away and that is one car trip I don't care to make.

2. I belong to two book clubs here in The Land of Fruit. One is made up of a group of ladies I found through their website. The other is made up of the ladies in my sister's Sunday School class. I am so thankful that both groups let me crash their parties and join in the fun (yes, I said fun). Not only do they keep me reading great books, I have an excuse to get out of the house two evenings a month to have child-free time (and sometimes wine, too). And yes, we do actually discuss the books.

3. When it comes to music, I have perfect pitch, but my sense of rhythm stinks. Ryan thinks it's hilarious.

4. I've never played organized sports.

5. I don't like wearing socks. I'd rather walk around the house barefoot in the winter and have freezing feet than put socks on. I will resort to wearing house shoes, but only if it's cold enough for snow. Which is, you know, almost never, since I live in southern Texas.

6. I really want to start exercising again, but can't figure out how to fit it into my day. The only solution is to get up before the kids and do it before the day starts and considering that I already have to get up at 5:45 to get our daily routine going, it looks like the exercise just ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Now it's your turn if you choose to accept the challenge. Write six things about yourself and then tag six others.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment