Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Seeing as it is November and the month is dominated by Thanksgiving, I thought that I would devote the next few Thursdays to thinking about what I'm grateful for.

I am, of course, grateful for my family, health, comfortable home and plenty of food to eat. But on the lighter side, I'm also thankful for:

* red toenail polish.
* the seat warmers in my van.
* the DVR that lets me revisit great shows like "The West Wing" and "Malcolm in the Middle".
* jeans that fit "just right."
* underwear that fits "just right."
* seeing my kids' faces light up when they open gifts.
* my little herb garden.
* finding awesome new recipes to try.
* scented bubble bath.
* finding the perfect stocking stuffers.
* Ryan who lets me steal sips of his Coke.
* Sydney who lets me experiment on her hair.
* Liam who hugs me ten times a day.
* Evan who giggles when I make funny noises.

What non-serious things are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment