Friday, November 13, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

1. In the past four weeks, the kids have been at the pediatrician's office four times. We're set to go next week for Liam and Evan's well-child visits. In one month, we'll have spent as much at the doctor's office and pharmacy as we do for one month's worth of groceries.

2. Today, as Ryan took the day off, I made him take Liam to the pedi's for another breathing treatment. After last time, I wasn't too keen on going. From the sound of it, he had as good a time as I did.

3. Thanks to all the sickness, I have barely left the house in the past few weeks. Stir crazy doesn't come close to how I'm feeling.

4. We were supposed to go on a family camping trip this weekend. Thanks to Liam's breathing issues, I'll be staying home with the boys while Ryan takes Sydney.

5. One of our contributions to the camping trip (about 10 families are participating), was a panful of dressing (as in turkey and dressing). I made a huge pan of my grandmother's cornbread dressing and I won't even get to eat any of it. I love that cornbread dressing.

On the brighter side of things...

6. We found a renter for our former house in The Big City. Hurray! She asked if she could plant some flowers in the front flower bed. Are you kidding me? She can plant a whole meadow's worth of flowers if she wants to!

7. My family's annual holiday candy making day is just around the corner. I can't wait - I love Candy Day!

8. I bought all of the ingredients to make Mommy Daisy's glazed pumpkin cookies. Yum!

9. Somehow, I got put in charge of planning the Thanksgiving party for Liam's class at school. I decided to serve Chick-fil-A nuggets....just the excuse I need to get some Chick-fil-A for myself!

10. They're building what looks like a fast-food restaurant about a mile from our house. It looks like a Wendy's. I am beyond excited about the possibility of having a Frosty machine that close.

11. I just realized that four of my fun facts involve food. What can I say - I love yummy food.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, Wendys. I could eat their Spicy Chicken Go Wraps every single day and not get sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOO making those pumpkin cookies soon!
    Do you need a nebulizer? we had to buy one for Clay that we have used exactly 4 times. It would save you taking him to the doctor's office. Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the cookies! They are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete