This week I'm thankful for:
* Awesome blogging buddies who let me know that I'm not alone in my parenting dilemmas.
* No mention of a transfer to Sao Paolo at the meeting Ryan attended in NYC this week.
* Yummy autumn recipes that contain pumpkin and/or cranberries.
* The little alarm in my van that tells me when I have a tire with low pressure (I just wish it would tell me which tire).
* My sweet sister and brother-in-law who helped me figure out how to check the pressure in my tires (since Ryan was in NYC).
* The patience to do the checking and fill the low tires in fifty degree temperatures with two unhappy boys trapped in their car seats. You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I started the van and the little alarm went off! I almost wanted to shout Liam's new phrase, "Do it self!!"
* The sweet little lady who played peek-a-boo with Evan while I had the van inspected.
* The new Train song, "Soul Sister." I don't know why, but it always puts me in a good mood.
* The great Toys 'r Us sale that let me pick up four board games for $12 and a cool Wii game for Sydney for 50% off. Score!
* The joy in Sydney's eyes as we read through her baby book together.
* Evan's little kisses.
* Liam's new found love of helping - "I helping you, Mommy!"
Two Weeks Later
4 weeks ago