Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Monday

Here's Week #3 of menus:

Thursday: Homemade Chicken Pot Pie and fruit salad
- I used a bag of frozen chicken left over from my roasted chicken of last week

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Scrounge
- In my defense, we were supposed to be camping, so I didn't have anything planned. The boys and I had grilled cheese sandwiches and what was left of the leftovers (which proves how desperate I was to eat, because leftovers of leftovers? Not so good.).

Monday: Black Bean Nachos (our vegetarian meal)

Tuesday: Breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon)

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Nothing too exciting this week, as you can see. Next week is Thanksgiving, so I'm sure the menu will be more exciting. Well, as exciting as a menu can be.


****Also, I have no idea why my post from yesterday is being shown as being posted on Friday. But I'm still going to count it as posting everyday.

1 comment:

  1. You can edit that post, at the bottom there is a place where you can change the date. Just change it to Saturdays date, and it will show as being posted then. :D

    ReplyDelete